Join the Team
Thank you for your interest in a position with Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley.
our values & expectations
Our employees are motivated by our mission and live out the following core values each day.
- Enthusiastically support the mission of Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley
- Smile and laugh frequently
- Treat everyone in the organization with care and respect
- Proactively seek and provide feedback
- Handle conflict in a "Go Direct First" style
- Demonstrate high integrity and honesty
- Take responsibility for your own success and happiness
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Handle stress well
Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley promotes an atmosphere and environment that recognizes the principle and practice of an equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission or citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law.
current career opportunities
We currently do not have any open employment opportunities, but would love for you to volunteer! Click here to learn more.