Refrigerator Replacement Program
- You must have DTE Energy for your electrical service. One refrigerator per DTE account.
- Your annual household income must be no more than the maximum below for your household size.
- Homeowners and rental housing units are eligible for the program (see table below).
You must have an old refrigerator that was **(a) manufactured before December 2000 or (b) that meters as inefficient that you are willing to replace. If you are unsure of the age of your current refrigerator, check here: http://www.appliance411.com/service/date-code.php – OR – Contact Habitat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.358.8100 with the brand, model number, and serial number.
You must surrender your old refrigerator when the new one is delivered to you.
Quantities are limited. First-come, first-served. Program may be terminated at any time.
**Metering procedures involve Habitat staff coming to your home to detect the current kilowatts per hour (KwH) for your old refrigerator to determine whether it meets a minimum level of efficiency.
|Maximum Annual Income||$47,600||$54,000||$61,200||$68,200||$74,450||$78,900||$84,350||$89,800|
If You Qualify
Our Retail Partner, (Ex. Lowe’s) will contact you directly to arrange the delivery of your new refrigerator and the pick-up of your old refrigerator (must happen at the same time). Only one delivery attempt will be made.
- Your new refrigerator will be a full-sized, white, ENERGY STAR qualified, Frigidaire Top-Freezer model.
- Size: 18 cu-ft., Height: 66.63 in., Depth: 29.875 in., Width: 30 in.
- Item #: 623743 | Model #: LFHT1831QP